TypeWknd is a 4-day virtual event amplifying fresh voices, starting productive conversations, and sharing engaging content with a global audience. We’re powered by volunteers and registration is totally free! (Yes, really!)
This year’s live-streamed conference will take place from 24 September - 27 September, 2020 and features:
- 72 Talks and 3 Panel discussions, crafted by presenters from around the world
- Live Q&A sessions with presenters after each talk
- 11 Workshops with limited class sizes, to help you build and refine skills
- EduXType, a virtual lounge for students and teachers to discuss design education
- Chancho Va, a community design exercise to help you stretch your creative muscles
At TypeWknd, you’ll also find an opportunity to connect and chat with letter-lovers across many time zones, with different perspectives, about all the things on our minds in 2020 — living and working during a pandemic, professional triumphs and challenges, tricks of the trade, industry trends, diversity and representation, and new ways to collaborate.
Most of all, you’ll find an encouraging, positive community.
Register below to receive a digital goodie bag each day of the conference PLUS a daily wrap-up video of the day’s best talks.
If you’re someone who sees, draws, makes, studies, or sells type & lettering, you have a seat at our table! Click the button below to pull up your virtual chair.
Registration has closed for TypeWknd 2020. Sign up for our newsletter below to stay up to date on details for TypeWknd 2021!